It was a lovely weekend celebrating Christmas and my Dads birthday…ate an amazing amount of splendid food, caught up with friends and family, listened to festive music and exchanged gifts-I am now the happy wearer of a unique Alan Ardiff Moondance pendant, I hope to start a little collection!! I spoke before of Alan Ardiff here
And of course Ab Fab was back this Christmas with a special episode lets hope they bring it back for good….
So Christmas is almost over (it is really if like me you are working tomorrow) but here are a few photos from my Christmas nights out, decorations, presents and of course the cats!!
Listening to (delighted that First Aid Kit and Hermitage Green have new songs out_)…..
First Aid Kit – the lions roar
She & Him – have yourself a very merry christmas
Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson – winter song
Hermitage Green – gibson
Also I must address the fact that I have not done a post in ages there are a few reasons….the internet has been acting up, I’ve had no heating for a few weeks so it has been too cold to think or even type and I have been working loads….
All photos either my own or found on pinterest
I am developing a love for jewellery from sweet dainty pieces to heavy statement items so I have decided I want to improve my jewellery collection by adding some, any or all of these pieces to it…….
1. All Saints – One of my favorite items of jewellery, and most worn, is my All Saints and I have fallen in love with their Ninotchka necklace in black….
All Saints Ninotchka Necklace
2. Daisy Knights – loving several items from here but the love disc collections is the nicest….
3. Etsy – Some gorgeous handmade pieces of jewellery are available on etsy from designers at really reasonable prices. I could and do spend hours looking and falling in love with loads of different pieces so in the near future I will dedicate more time to talking about some of the designers found on it. At the moment Macha Jewellery is top of the list for me as it is so pretty and dainty….
4. Alan Ardiff – Beautiful miniature kinetic jewellery from Irish jewellery maker and artist Alan Ardiff, the head over heels pendant is adorable…..
5.Carolina Bucci – I stumbled upon Carolina Bucci on net-a-porter and have fallen in love with everything from her collection especially this beautiful cuff…
6. Michael Kors – I have a gorgeous Marc by Marc Jacobs watch that himself gave me but I am bad at time keeping so I think a few more watches would correct this flaw of mine and would love a gold Michael Kors watch to keep Marc company….
7. Emerson Made – I think the gold coin necklaces from here are so gorgeous and elegant, they are timeless too and inexpensive(always a plus)…..
I will let you know my first purchase, it may not be for a while but I’ll keep adding to the list….